1. Reco Group Ltd (hereafter, “we” or “Reco”), which complies with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, EU Directive 95/46/EC, and the forthcoming EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
2. Reco is based at 3 Lloyds Avenue, London, EC3N 3DS and can be contacted on +442030360512, or at email@example.com.
3. Our “services” are recruitment services.
4. Your “personal data” applies to information relating to you as an identifiable natural person. For most people, this will be a copy of your CV or resume.
6. We process your personal data on the following basis:
a) We have entered into a employment relationship with you, and the data is necessary for this contract; or,
b) We have agreed to identify employment opportunities for you, in which case the data is necessary to fulfil that agreement.
7. We use information services from Microsoft Inc. and Bullhorn Inc, and your data may be transferred to their infrastructure for processing as a result of this. We transfer this data on the basis of appropriate safeguards in our contracts with them.
Changes to this Policy
Information We Process
10. Information you provide. We store a limited amount of personal data that you directly provide us through websites, social media, email, and other interactions with us.
11. We do not collect collect or process information relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetics, or biometrics. In the event this data is given to us incidentally as it is present on copies of documents used to identify you, it will be used solely for identification purposes.
12. Other data submitted by you. We collect other data that you submit to our websites or services as you participate in any interactive features of the services, participate in a survey, contest, promotion, sweepstakes, activity or event, apply for a job, request customer support, communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
How we use the Personal Data we collect
15. We use the information we collect about you to:
a) Provide, operate, maintain and promote our services;
b) Identify you and enable you to use the services;
c) To personalise the services to you;
d) Send you messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests;
e) Occasionally send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about our services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and providing other news or information about us. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications as described below under "Your Choices"; or
f) Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with the services.
How Long We Keep Your Data
16. Where you provide personal data as part of a job application we keep the data for a defined period of time:
a) we will keep your personal contact data and curriculum vitae, resume, work history and similar data on file for two years. If we want to keep it for longer we will contact you to ensure it is up to date and that we have your consent;
b) any data provided by you as part of any background checks required will be deleted after six months.
17. We are the controller and processor of the personal data provided and other than to provide the services you use, we will not share your personal data with a third party except:
a) where required to do so by law;
b) with your express consent;
c) where data has been compiled into “Aggregated Data” and no longer identifies any natural person or corporate entity;
d) where we nominate a third party processor subject to and in compliance with UK and EU legislation, or codes of conduct as defined in Article 40 of GDPR1.
18. All data will be stored within the UK or the EU, except where the county has been permitted by Article 45 of GDPR, or alternative adequate safeguards are determined in line with Article 46 of GDPR.
19. The servers on which Personal Data is stored are kept in a secure environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Data, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
20. Where data is transmitted over the internet it will always be encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).
21. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials or promotional communications by using the unsubscribe link within each email, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can still use our services after opting out of this.
22. You have the right to see the information we hold about you. Copies can be requested by sending a request to email@example.com.
23. Information stored about you can be destroyed on your request. Please send any such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.