Agile | Challenger Bank | London
Scrum master required by one of the UK's most exciting challenger banks based in Central London. As a Scrum Master you should have experience coaching multiple development teams, applying agile principles, practices, and theory.
This is a rapidly expanding development setup. The successful Scrum master will be working collaboratively with fellow scrum masters to input best practice across the business.
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of different agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games ]
- Experienced in building a "safe" environment for developers, where people feel comfortable raising and resolving problems
- Experienced in facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Knowledge of different forms of agile delivery (Scrum / Kanban)
- Good communication skills, intellect and energy