Kubernetes | K8s | Greenfield Project | DevOps
Principal DevOps Engineer required to join one of the UK's most successful startups based in Central London. As a DevOps Engineer you will be assigned as the Kubernetes Platform Specialist, responsible for introducing K8s into the business and overseeing the DevOps function.
DevOps Engineers should have strong Kubernetes / K8S experience, with the ability to successfully introduce it into the business. As a Tech Startup they have had incredible success due to the demand of their product, used by enterprise scale companies globally.
You will be surrounded by a strong group of passionate, intelligent engineers that will share your passion for best practice.
Principal DevOps Engineer:
- 1+ years Kubernetes / K8s experience
- Containerized workloads, Docker
- Strong Linux Systems Administration Experience
- understanding about networking, firewalls etc
- Experienced with AWS
- Python/Ruby/scripting experience
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Terraform for building repeatable infrastructure over multiple environments
Along with a very competitive basic salary, you will have a chance to join the share scheme. This is a great time to be joining an aggressively expanding business with a unique product!