AWS | Azure | Architect | London | Fintech
Cloud Infrastructure Technical Architects with AWS experience are required by an exciting Fintech business based in Central London. This is a forward thinking, mature environment that invests in technology and their staff.
Working in a new Architect team, AWS Cloud Infrastructure Technical Architects will be responsible to collaborate closely with the DevOps teams to strategize and design the software and infrastructure to allow for High Availability and traffic load changes on their platform.
Cloud Infrastructure Architects should have knowledge of private, public and hybrid cloud models. You will have an excellent understanding of the offerings within AWS and ideally also knowledge of Azure. As a Cloud Architect you will be confident when it comes to to the strategy and governance of the AWS cloud infrastructure, ideally on a global scale.
Cloud Architect Requirements:
- Strong experience of the offerings and capabilities within AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience of designing software and infrastructure for highly transactional platforms that experience large traffic and extreme traffic load change.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible / chef / puppet or similar)
- Solid coding skills in one or more languages; preferable .NET, Go or Ruby
- Experienced with container technologies; Docker, Kubernetes or similar
Cloud Architect Desirable Skills:
- Experience and knowledge with both AWS and Azure offerings.
- Experience within the eCommerce / Fintech sectors.
Cloud Architects with strong AWS and Azure experience and a passion for a forward-thinking environment are urged to apply!