DevOps | Kubernetes | Terraform | AWS | Google Cloud | London
Senior DevOps Engineer required by one of the UK's leading eCommerce companies based in Central London. You will be joining an extremely advanced Data Engineering team working on several high profile projects across the business. As an award winning technology business you will be working to best practices surrounded by extremely talented engineers.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you should have experience of deploying applications & services using infrastructure as code. You should be comfortable with Terraform, Kubernetes and importantly have cloud experience, ideally with Google Cloud or AWS.
You will be working closely with the Data Engineers in the team however you must be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
Senior DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Linux Systems Administration Experience
- Experience with Cloud Platforms, ideally Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience deploying applications & services using infrastructure as code.
- Terraform for building repeatable infrastructure over multiple environments.
- Containerized workloads, Docker and Kubernetes
- strong scripting skills, ideally using Python/Ruby
- Good understanding of Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's most successful Technology companies. You will work in a mature, relaxed environment that values best practice and clean code.