Python | ETL | Airflow | Google Cloud | Big Query | Spark | NoSQL
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Up to £600/day
Data Engineer required on a 6 month rolling contract with a global eCommerce brand based in the City of London. As a Data Engineer you will be en expert when it comes to complex ETL. The Data Engineering team is currently using both AWS and Google Big Query as well as Airflow. Whilst Data Engineers should have experience in either AWS or Google Big Query is essential, experience with Airflow is desirable.
Data Engineers should have Python development experience and adhere to best practice.
- Data Engineer Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Data Engineering
- Experience in Python
- Experienced with either AWS or Google Big Query
- Strong ETL Experience, with experience in common ETL design techniques such as data capture, key generation and optimization
- Comfortable working in a CI environment, following TDD / BDD coding practices
Data Engineers who are available within 1 month will be considered for the role. This is an opportunity for Data Engineers to work in a technology driven environment surrounded by excellent engineers. Please apply now for immediate review or contact Tom @ Reco Group for more information!